background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 6: Favorite Movies

How do I pick just a few!?  Here are some of my top favorites....


1.  Love Actually - I laugh hysterically through multiple parts of this movie.  The different story lines are great and I really like how the movie follows each one and intertwines them.  One of my favorite parts (other than Hugh Grant's character singing Christmas carols) is the ending... I think it's a great message

2.  The Help - An awesome remake of a great book.... Great acting and it is an amazing story.  Definitely a must see (and a must read, for that matter)


3.  Two Weeks Notice - Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant... Seriously, does it get any better? 


4. Runaway Jury - Totally had me confused the first time I watched it; loved how all the pieces fell together


5. Mulan - my favorite Disney movie.  I still have it on VHS... should probably upgrade one of these days



So those are some of my favorites.... I end up "liking" a lot of movies but there aren't a ton that I "love"

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!