-Wednesday and Thursday I'm traveling to ChiTown for work. I love Chicago.
-Friday is my fantastic Mom's bday and the beginning of a fantastically crazy bachelorette weekend at a resort up north for one of my best girlfriends. I cannot wait!
-Monday I finally am going to see Magic Mike (who doesn't love Channing Tatum + stripper role) with my girlie Lyn.
-Next Thursday I'm off to Vegas for 5 days to celebrate my bday and help my brother work a convention
-Next Sunday is my 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!! AHHHHH!!!
-And the following day is my baby peanut's first birthday!
After that I have 4 weddings, 2 bridal showers, another bachelorette party, a Rascal Flatts concert, a Twins game, and lots more birthdays to celebrate.
And to top it off, I found out today that I'm on a list to interview for the next position that I want at work... And interviews start in 2 weeks!
I feel blessed.... Blessed for the opportunities I have, for the family and friends that are like family, and for the gift of another birthday quickly approaching. And for the amazing growth I've had in the last 12 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave some love!