background

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10 Days

First of all, I would like to wish  my mom a

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I wish you all could meet her.... then you would understand what a truly amazing woman and mother she is.  She has been there every step of the way for me, through the good and bad, and is the most selfless person I've ever met.  She has dedicated her life to making sure everyone else is ok -- often putting her own needs aside.  I would not be the strong, driven, brave, and independent person I am today if it were not for her. 

On another happy note, my sister-in-law and brother are going to welcome their BABY GIRL into the world next Saturday.... My birthday is the day prior and I cannot think of a better gift in the world than another precious niece.  10 days to go until I meet little Miss R and I watch my niece AJ interact with her little cousin.  So excited.

Definitely the week of good news! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!