background

Monday, July 18, 2011

Reminded

I got a great email today.  A "real" email.... Not just a bunch of fillers or answers to questions.  It made me miss him so much and made my heart melt.  He didn't write about any one thing that hit me in particular, it was just the overall tone of his email.  I feel like I finally have my boyfriend back on the other side... and that makes me feel so inspired and hopeful.

I miss him so much.  I can't wait to see him and I'm starting to get really nervous... nervous that he won't feel the same way about me as he did when he left.  So dumb, I know.  But for the last few weeks/months, I had almost forgotten what an amazing, thoughtful, and humble boyfriend I have.  And then today I was reminded again.  And I just want him home.

I can only continue to pray that he is safe and that I get to see his smiling face soon.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower via the military blog hop! I was reading about how your boyfriend was going to put in a leave for august. any word yet? I hope that this time that you and him have left goes quickly. I'm sure you both miss each other very much. Please visit me at http://futuremills.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!