background

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Refinance NIGHTMARE

Who knew after working with my bank for 2 1/2 months on a "simple" refinance, it would come down to a scramble 24 hours before the loan/rate expired.

How could that happen?  you may be asking. 

Great freaking question.  I'd love to know the answer as well.

Throughout this proces, I have worked with THREE different people that keep asking me for the SAME document that I've sent over multiple times. Insetad of telling me that something was still outstanding or that they hadn't communciated with their coworkers, I end up having to call and get an emergency closing in the last 36 hours.  And then in one day I get 4 phone calls from 3 different area codes telling me different/conflicting information.

This is ridiculous.  What happened to customer service and job integrity?  Is it completely lost?  Do ethics and business have absolutely nothing to do with eachother anymore?  I mean I knew it was a stretch before, but come on.

Sincerely,
P.O.'d Homeowner


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!