About 3 years later, my branded SUV was no longer mine and I had a new-found respect for non-stickered cars.
And then about a year ago, I saw this....
Random, I thought. Not sure why someone would do that, it looks pretty tacky, but to each their own. Maybe they lost a bet?? Or maybe they use it to make sure all family members are actually in the vehicle.
And then, they kept coming.....
I don't understand it. Not one bit. First of all, I think it's a safety issue. It's like screaming out to a potential predator, "Hey, I'm a mom of X small children that will be distracted as soon as I park this bus at the mall! Feel free to mug me as I will be too busy trying to get the stroller out of the trunk to notice." STUPID.
Second of all, I think it's a call for attention, "Hey you driving your non-decaled car. I'm trying to convince you that I have a perfect family of four with 2 cats. In fact, we're so perfect that we stand in height/age order at all times."
And, maybe this is sexist, but I'm going to make the assumption that the decals are the wife's idea. Which brings me to my third issue. How dorky does that man feel when he has to pile his family into the mini van and take off for little Joey's baseball game and have all of the other dad's judge his tacky windshield graffitti.
Enough Said.




Haha I always laugh when I see the name "Cox" mainly because I'm a giant child. Any ways, yeah ridiculous things, or the "in loving memory" or my personal favorite "HALF MY HEART IS DEPLOYED!" because that screams "Hey, my man is gone for an EXTENDED period of time, rob me!!!!" But all those dad's have the same crappy stickers, judgments are for those without. ;)
ReplyDelete