background

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Love/Hate Relationship

I.LOVE.SHOES.  I don't know what it is about them, but I never have enough shoes (despite some other peoples opinions...)

I was shopping at the mall on Sunday when I walked past Aldo.  It sucked me in and within minutes I'd come across these....
They're perfect for work and I "needed" a new pair of neutral wedges.  They weren't too tight and pretty comfortable so obviously I had to have them.  Yesterday morning I was so confident in my newest additions that I wore them straight to work and didn't even bring back ups (normally I walk into work in flip flops or tennis shoes).

Of course, I pick the one day I do tons of walking to debut this pair of shoe.... As a result, my feet today are covered with blisters.  And not the typical small ones that you get one or two of.  I have 6 blisters (3 on each foot) that are extremely painful and definitely not small.  Needless to say, I wore some very loose fitting flats today with multiple band aids.

But I still love the shoes.  And I can't wait until my tattered feet heal enough to continue the 'breaking in' process.  But this time I'll be smarter.  This time I'll bring another pair to tuck my tootsies into when my feet have had enough.

Does this mean I'm a shoe-aholic? :)

1 comment:

  1. I am all about some shoes, girl. The more death-defying looking, the better. The problem is actually wearing them because I too, have a rough "breaking in" record with them. I bought like 4 new pairs in the past two months, and they weren't cheap. (Yet I wear my Uggs every day right now...lol.) I aspire to be better accessorized in California. It's too damn cold in NY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!