Hard to believe, but this is my 100th post! Wow.... I didn't think I blogged that much but I guess I'm guilty as charged :) Earlier tonight I went back to my first post.... I feel like I've come so far since then. In one way it seems as though time has flown by, but one minute later I feel as though it's been forever since I've been able to see S or have a normal conversation where machine guns, camo, or deserts aren't discussed.
It has been 85 days since I've seen my boyfriend and he has been in Iraq since May. Hoping the next 100 posts bring happiness, safety to S and his unit, and lots of skype and emails :)
Here's to 200.
Hi Alyssa,
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting and following from the TGIF blog hop. Would love a follow back at:
http://becks-carrie.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend!
xx
Becks
Congrats on your 100th post! Soldier on! ;)
ReplyDeleteGood for you! :) Love your blog and your style!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from TGIF. I'd love it if you'd swing by A Helicopter Mom and follow back.
Thanks! Have a great weekend!