background

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I wish I could wear a sign...

...that says, "Yes, I know my eyes are completely red... And No, I don't have pink eye.  Nope, haven't been crying either."

Allergies are a beast.... Just when you're enjoying the beautiful weather (in theory) after a dreadfully long and brutal winter my arch nemesis hits.  Freaking allergies.  Because of these pesky buggers, I have wanted to scratch my eyes out for the last week and let me tell you, it has NOT been a pretty sight. 

But today... RELIEF!  I finally caved and went to the Target clinic; they ended up giving me a prescription eye drop that is HEAVEN for my eye balls.  Within half an hour, my eyes felt significantly better; that teeny tiny bottle of eye drops were definitely worth the $40 I had to pay. 

Guess I'll have to hold onto that sign until my next ailment. :) 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!